Saturday 30 April 2011

How To Make Skinny Jeans Fit Your Style?




Ok, today I'm so inspired by super skinny skinny jeans, baby zebra skinnies to be precise. I've grabbed these babies few weeks ago, and honestly they work like magic every time. Don't want to repeat opinion old as the world that skinnies jeans are back, as we all know that. But difference is all in the design - material, colour, fit and comfort. Jeans Skinny should be well fitted on bum, and shouldn't require extra trips to shops to make them look fab. They should fit into your style, and the clothes you already have ;) Now, when it comes to my Baby Zebra Skinny Jean, they can transform my old boring plain vest or cardi into glam rock chick outfit! Honestly, even my green waterproof parka looks like from fashion catalogue when i wear it with zebra skinnies to my local co-op! It's insane! These Girls Jeans do half work when it comes ot pimping a style. Best investment of last year. Hope there's few more to come still :>

No comments:

Post a Comment