Wednesday 8 February 2012

Casette Tape Printed Skinny Jeans




It was really good to go to London Edge over the weekend, to catch up on all latest arrivals, order few collections for Little Black Cherry and mainly do the 'people-watching'. Oh my, how I love this show, it's one of a kind, glamorous spectacle. I would love to have more time and resources to prepare for the show, have some jaw dropping outfit and crazy hair colour, but after 5 years in alternative fashion business I'm pretty used to this avantgarde, and I know it's not really about me. But everyone rightfully wants to make an impression :)
Anyway my main focus was on product buying for next season for Little Black Cherry - and I really wanted to get few really unique pieces in newspaper design... I managed to set sweet collection with Poizen Industries and their 'Vixxen' Newspaper tunic, Criminal Damage (Edward Scissorhand) Newspaper tailored jacket and Newspaper print Skinny Skinny Jeans by Jist and Darkside. Set it all together with more Panda Tshirts by Cupcake Cult, Alice Coat, hot pink lace leggings, large fairy wings and few sweet surprises I think next season in Little Black Cherry is something of a candy treat :)



1 comment:

  1. Show sounds amazing, can't wait to see the new stock!
    X<3

    ReplyDelete