Monday 23 January 2012

My new hair obsession...



Ok, I must admit,  I have got the most irrational attitude with my money. I won't buy Cathedral cheese (my favourite) but instead get Sainsbury's brand cheddar, which is 50p cheaper, or won't buy my favourite nice aromatic coffee but go for the one that's on sale that day, yet later spend £3.50 on one single cup of coffee in Starbucks... My economy is so false, it's unreal... 

I'd rather spend £7.00 on new hair styling kit because of my current obsession with wavy hair, instead of buying new quality face cream (which, let's face it, I clearly need). I've dyed my hair some time ago on dark colour, and I absolutely love it, I will stay brunette for a while :) Now after over 30 years of having dead straight hair I lust for California Waves... There's few products that can actually give this effect, without the need of buying curling iron. You can get some sprays and creams that you apply to either damp or dry hair and scrunch your hair till you get desired effect. It looks lovely, well for an outsider not familiar with this sophisticated technique I look like someone who really needs a combe. And mirror, sadly, and the hair gets really dry and dull... 

But you get fraction of a wave, who cares about sticky coarse hair if you can sport a WAVE... ahh, I'm sure I'll get better with making my hair curly, and probably buy curling iron at some point, till then I'm happy for my hair to look scruffy but wavy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment