Thursday, 25 November 2010
Wednesday, 24 November 2010
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
You love your favourite Skinnies, but you know them inside out, they've been your best companion for the good part of last few years... Now you are little bored with them, but heart tells you not to throw them away just yet. Here's smart little move you can make to give your Skinnies new life and fresh look. It is extremely unusual, quite brave, but unbelievably bold and catchy. Simply create triangular cut-outs along the legs. They can be placed on the front (as in the photo) or on the side.
To create this look you'll need:
- flat surface
- razor blade
- triangle template for cutouts
- felt tip pen / marker (non permanent)
- extra piece of cardboard
- your skinnies
- First prepare your triangular template, it can be small triangle cut from old cardboard box, around 4" long. Put your Jeans on to visualise how to cut them. You can have regular cutouts all along the leg (as in the picture) , or just few irregular peek-a-boo ones :) Place cardboard triangle where you want your cutouts to be and mark area around it with black marker. If you want your cutouts to be smaller further down the leg (as in the photo), simply draw a line only along the top of your triangle template (that way you'll get smaller size cutouts while keeping the same shape)
- Now take off your Jeans and place them on flat surface to define the shapes of your cutouts more neatly with marker.
- It is extremely important that you remove your jeans before cutting. This will prevent you from cutting and possibly injuring yourself while trying to cut holes in your jeans.
- Place protective cardboard inside each leg before cutting to avoid unnecessary holes in bottom layer. Be carefull when cutting, take your time, and cut carefully along the marked lines. Have fun and be creative!
Monday, 22 November 2010
Friday, 19 November 2010
Wednesday, 17 November 2010
Tuesday, 16 November 2010
Scene Girls favorite Christmas treat - Surprise Goodie Bag!
Cute T-shirt, Jumbo Necklace or maybe pair of awesome Skinnies?
Pick a size and value of your Christmas Surprise Goodie Bag!
We'll surprise you with Fresh Ideas!
Saturday, 13 November 2010
LBC Style Me is fresh new place to create your outfit online! Ever wondered how those fab Zebra Skinnies will look with cute Hot Pink Hippo T-shirt or Kitty Ears Hoodie and Necklace? Or maybe you fancy making your own Christmas Wish List to send to your friends? Try this smart little editor below, create your own fantabulous look, grab images from slide underneath (over 100 images available!) and place in the gallery.
If you're happy with your outfit, publish it on Polyvore.com (you will be asked to register) or connect through your Facebook profile! Couldn't be easier, start creating, and make your dream look in seconds! Show the World how it's done!
Create Your Outfit now:
Thursday, 11 November 2010
Lego Evolution T-shirt is a smart short sleeved T-shirt, with toy blocks being built as human evolution, but obviously Lego way. Simple, bold, that's what we love about Men's designs. Since these T-shirts arrived to LBC, we knew they're gonna be next big thing... Now with little help from designers and creators at Polyvore, this quirky look came up! Try teaming your Lego Evolution T shirt with bold sneakers, dark jeans and some awesome wayfarers. We love it!